We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i sites and road tolls

England
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
i sites and road tolls

I've seen these mentioned on other threads.

Isites.... what are they

road tolls........ do they exist. If so do I need a transponder to facilitate useage. I didn't like the ones in OZ BTW.

1. Re: i sites and road tolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 00:05
America
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: i sites and road tolls

I-sites are information centers located in most every tourism-oriented town...that is, most every town in NZ. They have heaps of free maps, they can locate and book all kinds of accomodations, tours, hotels etc etc.

Auckland
Level Contributor
493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i sites and road tolls

There is a toll road in Tauranga as well, it is $1.50 if you are in a car and you can pay cash at the booth

England
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i sites and road tolls

Thanks all

5. Re: i sites and road tolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:17