We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a urgent auckland -queenstown itinerary

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
need a urgent auckland -queenstown itinerary

me and 3 of my friends are planning to come to new zealand during Christmas- new year 2013.

25th dec-flying from Melbourne to auckland and 8th jan(back to mlb from auckland

v have booked 31 dec -jan 3 accomodation in queenstown.

as our plan was of last minute and its a busy period ,v had to book wutever days we got for flights and accomodation.the main itinerary from north to south is soo overwhelming to plan now.we mainly want to do south island.our main interests is all the adventurous activities and scenic drive.v dont want to miss cook straight ferry,marlborough region,franz joseph glacier,milford sound.

it would be a great help if anyone is able to give us some help in planning

Edited: 12 November 2013, 08:18
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: need a urgent auckland -queenstown itinerary

One more thing guys.. Which way is better from Nelson East Coast or west? I know it is bit subjective but v have to decide soon which way to drive so that v can reach queenstown by 31st night. Thanks guys for taking time to give done suggestions 👍

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: need a urgent auckland -queenstown itinerary

If you want to see the glaciers, you'll need to drive the West Coast.

23. Re: need a urgent auckland -queenstown itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:20