We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stopover in Asia for a week?

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Stopover in Asia for a week?

Hi,

We are planning a honeymoon trip in summer 2014. So far we have decided on New Zealand for 4/5 weeks. As its winter we want to stop for a week on the way over and again for a week of sun on the way back. We obviously cant afford luxury for 7 weeks so the plan is to maintain a budget for the trip and forego the luxury to have the length. Any suggestions where we should go that will ensure some relaxing sun time, cheap but not backpacker style accom and a nice beach! I've been backpacking loads, and I've been to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. My fiancé hasnt been packpacking ever and likes his comforts so I want to ease him in :)

Any help re weather, beaches and prices would be great!!

Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
7,061 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stopover in Asia for a week?

what about rarotonga or a pacific island?

Edited: 14 January 2014, 03:36
Western Victoria
Level Contributor
347 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stopover in Asia for a week?

Norfolk Is??

Maybe it would be better to look at the Tripadvisor pages for South Pacific and trawl through the islands.

3. Re: Stopover in Asia for a week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:17