My family and i ( 9 adults ,1 three yrs kid) will be traveling to New Zealand from the 10th - 20th April. Here are my plans:
1) 11th April arrive early morning in Auckland and stay in Auckland overnight.
2) 12th April drive from Auckland to Rotoura ( stays 2 nights , any suggestions i should take my family)
3) 14th April fly from Rotoura to Christchurch and drive to Lake Tekapo and stay one night.
4) 15th April morning drive to Queenstown and stay at a rental home till 20th April (plan to drive from Queenstown to other places within this few days.)
5) 16th April drive from Queenstown to Wanaka (join tour and back at night)
6) 17th April may plan to explore Queenstown or drive to Bluff (because heard Bluff have great oysters and my family love it.)
7) 18th April drive to Milford Sound
8) 19th April stay at Queenstown relax
9) 20th April afternoon fly from Queenstown to Auckland and fly back and arrive to Hong Kong on the 21st April.
Because this is our first time to New Zealand and please give me some thoughts or maybe others suggestions? Many Thanks!