We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning honeymoon

Jalna, India
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Planning honeymoon

I am planing my honeymoon in July for New Zealand & boar bora, is that a good option or suggest and let me now weather all the activities are open in New Zealand in July ?????

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
13,144 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning honeymoon

Hi Sun,

You will experience very different weather conditions across the two countries, during July. NZ will be well into winter by then. How many days will you spend in NZ? If it's a short visit, and arriving Auckland, transfer to a domestic flight to Queenstown. Spend several days there.

Possibly continue north via Mt Cook and fly from Christchurch to your international departure point. Or fly from Queenstown to Rotorua, to visit the thermal attractions before making your way to Auckland. It'll be cold in both regions, so bring warm clothing and protective footwear for the NZ part of your visit.

All the best for your honeymoon plans.

2. Re: Planning honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 06:15