We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

banter/ribbing

Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
banter/ribbing

Hi all, under a week until we are in nz. I just want to say i will be very disapointed if i get back to australia without some friendly kiwi ribbing/banter about being an ozzie. So dont let us down, thanks in advance, phill. :)

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,631 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: banter/ribbing

Hi Phill, why wait till you get here?

When God was creating the world -

Impressed by God's work, Archangel Michael pointed to a smallish land mass and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah" said God. "That's New Zealand, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, rainforests, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast line. The people are good looking, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then exclaimed, "You said there will be BALANCE in the world!"

God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the bu****s I'm putting next to them"

Safe travels :)

Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: banter/ribbing

Classic, thanks very much, :)

3. Re: banter/ribbing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 06:16