We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire for a day

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
Car hire for a day

Hi!

I need to hire a car from Auckland to go to Rotoura for a day.

1. I found that Jucy rentals are the cheapest. What about their service/ car conditions?

2. Is there any other economical way to go to Rotoura and back for a day trip? We are two people.

3. No car company is open early in the morning for hire. We would like to leave as early as possible. Any suggestions on that? The trip would be in mid May, therefore the weather and day light needs to be taken into consideration. I do not have an idea on that.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,227 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire for a day

Car rental is usually for 24 hours. You could pick it up at 5pm one night but have to get it back by 5 pm next day or pick it up at 8/8:30 am then return it first thing next morning. It will be a long day and you might find it worth biting the bullet & taking a coach tour. Jucy is fine. I have used them several times.

2. Re: Car hire for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:15