We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Zealand with parents

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
New Zealand with parents

Hi all

My husband and I would like to take his parents to New Zealand in December this year. We are looking at dates 4-9 Dec (6 days) and would like to drive around and see the sights and sounds.

We are flying in from Melbourne and parents are coming all the way from India! They are both old(ish) - 65 years + and one of them has a minor heart problem.

Can you all please give an itinerary for this trip - we enjoy eating and drinking and would like to cover the LOTR tour and if possible, the husband and I would like to sneak in time for a bungee jump and sky dive (we have never done either).

Thank you in advance..

Cheers

D

Edited: 10 July 2014, 07:47
New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,315 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Zealand with parents

welcome to the Kiwi forum :)

You would be best to fly into Queenstown.

You could -

4 arrive Queenstown

5 explore - bungee

6 LOTR tour

7 explore more, wine tour?

8 drive to Wanaka - skydive

9 fly out

2. Re: New Zealand with parents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:17