We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Boutique Honeymoon Accommodation

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Luxury Boutique Honeymoon Accommodation

HI,

Hoping somebody can help us.... We are heading to NZ for our honeymoon in September 2010. After travelling both north and south islands in a campervan i am looking for some luxury accommodation.

I dont have a specific location in mind (we can travel to get wherever).

Requirements are: -

Luxury accommodation

Pool or Spa (not spa bath)

Fairly private

Looking for somewhere we can escape, not interested in doing much at all, lazing around with a good book and each others company.

I absolutely love Eagles Nest but cant afford the $1200 price tag associated with this place.

Our budget would be max $700 hundred a night.

Palmerston North
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Luxury Boutique Honeymoon Accommodation

Sounds wonderful. Just 15 minutes drive north of Palmerston North City is a place that may suit your needs perfectly. Hiwinui Country Estate is a secluded, Qualmark 5 star rated luxury lodge. The owners are warm and welcoming and have a wonderful sense of humour too. They have spa baths in the rooms, and also a spa outside set in a secluded area of the garden. There is a small wine cellar, beauty therapy onsite and the intimate and luxurious atmosphere that you're after. I'm sure it fits within the budget too. See www.hiwinui.co.nz

12. Re: Luxury Boutique Honeymoon Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2010, 06:15