We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Motels Takapuna

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
joannmerrick@charter...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels/Motels Takapuna

Has anyone stayed at the Emerald Inn on Takapuna?

waitakere city
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels/Motels Takapuna

no............but it's in a good location and looks very nice from the street, lush garden and units with balconies which would be pleasant in good weather!

there is a camping ground just below it right on the beach front with great views and the cabins looked good from what i saw on my wander through takapuna recently, (more of a budget option to the emerald inn)

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels/Motels Takapuna

Hi J and T

Check out Trip Advisor and you will find very mixed reports for Emerald Inn. I have not stayed there but we had guests that have and they were far from being happy. Not sure when you are looking at staying but check out www.Wotif.com and maybe you can stay at somewhere like Spencer on Byron which was just great last time we stayed there. Does also depend on your budget.Best of luck.

joannmerrick@charter...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels/Motels Takapuna

Thanks so much for the info. Will keep looking.

4. Re: Hotels/Motels Takapuna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 05:28