We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Shuttle @ AKL - do I need to pre-book?

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
714 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Super Shuttle @ AKL - do I need to pre-book?

One last logistics question anyway. I assume I can just walk up to Super Shuttle when I'm ready to head to my hotel rather than pre-reserve?

I would just take the bus, but I'm staying "over the bridge" which includes a ferry ride which sometimes doesn't run due to weather, plus a hike up steep steps to get to the B&B.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
Level Contributor
12,874 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Shuttle @ AKL - do I need to pre-book?

If you were staying in the CBD of Auckland, where lots of other travellers are heading anyway, I would advise that it's OK not to pre-book - unless it was a large group of passengers, and arriving at a late hour!

But, with accommodation over on the Shore, I recommend you pre-book with Super Shuttle so they know to expect you and can plan their drivers and vehicles accordingly.

Sounds like all your travel plans are coming together nicely now Gela. Cheers!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
714 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Shuttle @ AKL - do I need to pre-book?

Frangipani08, I now have my reservations complete. I pre-paid the SuperShuttle. OK, now it's the countdown - only 25 days until my return to Kiwi Land with a stop off at Cooks on the way home :-) Gela

Your advice is always great and prompt, and you are always willing and patient!

3. Re: Super Shuttle @ AKL - do I need to pre-book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2010, 09:05