We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Auckland/self catering.

Winchester England
Level Contributor
139 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Auckland/self catering.

We arrive in Auckland end of November & staying 2 nights. Our journey from the UK is via Hong Kong & Sydney so we expect to be tired. We are not renting a car therefore we require a hotel to be near transport facilities, restaurants, supermarket (may go for self catering), & tourist attractions. To be in a quiet area with a good view would be an added bonus.

Thanks in anticipation.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
5,055 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel in Auckland/self catering.

I recently stayed at the Amora, which is by Myers Park so the outlook was reasonably good and it was in a moderately quiet area for a central city hotel. The rooms have basic but adequate self-catering facilities. I got a good deal through wotif.co.nz

Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
7,487 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel in Auckland/self catering.

We stayed at Waldorf stadium apartments. Great. Even had washing machine and dryer in room. Good kitchen in room with dishwasher. Countdown supermarket just few minutes walk away. Vector arena about 3 minutes walk. Britomart a block or two, only 5 mins walk. Very convenient. But I suggest a room not facing road. Staff were really helpful.

13. Re: Hotel in Auckland/self catering.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2014, 05:16