We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Tours - Kiwi Experience / Stray etc

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Tours - Kiwi Experience / Stray etc

Hi, just wondered if anyone could give your feedback on bus tours like Kiwi Experience / Stray. Who is better, what other companies are there. A friend who is 19 and travelling by herself wants to see the North and South Island and has 1 month.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Tours - Kiwi Experience / Stray etc

Welcome to the forum Sonjia :)

Use the search box on this page to take a look at the many many previous threads on Stray or KE

here's one thread to help get you started tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g255104-i125-k5172…

happy planning :)

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Tours - Kiwi Experience / Stray etc

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. My friend is going to book with Stray, hope she has a great time.

3. Re: Bus Tours - Kiwi Experience / Stray etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 05:18