We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale & dolphin safari in January

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Whale & dolphin safari in January

Hello,

Is it safe to book this on the day itself so I can see how the weather turns out?

Also, as I arrive after a long flight, I want to ensure I have enough rest and gotten over the jet lag before going on the 4.5 hour cruise.

What time should I turn up at the sales office or harbour and what time is the latest cruise?

Auckland
Level Contributor
242 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale & dolphin safari in January

Hi there, Perhaps the best place to answer your concerns is with the actual company. Then, should anything not be correct, you will had the information directly from them.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale & dolphin safari in January

Thank you muriwaidonna. If you happen to know something about Muriwai area, please let me know what else I can do there beside going to the beach. Is there a place where I can pick up some NZ goodies, such as fruits, honey and NZ-made products?

3. Re: Whale & dolphin safari in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 06:18