We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to the v8's...easter

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yeppoon, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to the v8's...easter

I can not find any information at all about getting to the itm 500 Pukekohe track from Auckland. There is nothing on ticketek or no sites. Only something about a $150 per person train ticket.....surely not...please help

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
5,603 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to the v8's...easter

The train will take you from downtown Auckland to Pukekohe for about $10. Service is daily.

Check the train times.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
16 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to the v8's...easter

This is from

aucklandnz.com/events/featured/itm-500-auckl…

Getting there

Travel on special event rail services and the Northern Express bus service is included in your ITM 500 Auckland ticket - it’s the hassle-free journey to the venue.

There is no parking at Pukekohe Park Raceway, however there will be a number of 'Park and Ride' car parks around the venue.

Follow the signs indicating where to go as you approach Pukekohe from any direction.

Full details will be available at a later date - visit www.at.co.nz

Yeppoon, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to the v8's...easter

Thanks...I'll keep my eye on the site

4. Re: Getting to the v8's...easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:23