We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Which Auckland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Hey guys... In relation to my previous question. I'm visiting Auckland and have been advised to drop off at Britomart Transport Centre and take a taxi to Remuera Road. What is the average price? I just don't wanna be caught off guard.

Thanks a load.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
4,536 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Remuera Road is a very long road, so it would help if you gave an indication of where on Remuera Rd, eg near the corner of a particular street.

Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

68 Remuera Road to be exact...

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
175 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Depending on time of day/traffic and which company you use I would estimate it would be somewhere between $15 and $20. Have you checked the link bus route, I haven't caught it for years but from memory it could work? 68 Remuera Road is only a short walk up from Broadway in Newmarket if you wanted to get the bus.

Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Buses are no go cos I don't they're in service still at 11ish pm. So I'm gonna have to catch a taxi from Britomart to Remuera Road. So $15 - $20, got it. Thanks loads sunnynz1. :)

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,320 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

You hadn't mentioned your late arrival before, but AFAIK there are several bus routes to Remuera that are still running until midnight. The 625 would get you there in 10 min for $3.40 or any number of buses could get you to Newmarket, where Remuera Rd begins, for $1.90 and you would have to walk about 300m - 5 min.

Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Ahh ok! This sounds promising. Where do I catch this buses? I'll be stopping at Britomart. Whereabouts should I take this buses from?

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Dunedin
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

Check out maxx.co.nz for bus timetables and where to get them from.

8. Re: How much does it a taxi cost from Britomart to Remuera Rd?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17