We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations Cambridge

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
33,680 posts
331 reviews
Save Topic
Congratulations Cambridge

Cambridge is too small to even have a TA Forum but you've punched above your weight in Olympic Gold today. I bet you are partying all night. (Great to keep up the tradition of winning most of our medals sitting down AND going backwards!)

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central
Level Contributor
13,959 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Congratulations Cambridge

What a wonderful posting Zhuhai!

Cambridge is a lovely, lovely town besides having Lake Karapiro for rowing, and surrounding farmlands with strong equestrian interests ( Toddy won bronze in the team event). Additionally Cambridge has a new velodrome in its sights. A sporting centre of Kiwi champions for sure.

Kia Kaha - and go the Chiefs tonight too!

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,099 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congratulations Cambridge

Hey dont forget Aussie guys they won A GOLD MEDAL so far at the Olympics Yea right. I saw a billboard on the side of the road earlier today: I can sKull as good as Bond and Murray................ Yea Right

Go the Chiefs

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
33,680 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Congratulations Cambridge

I'm proud to claim Hamilton as my hometown tonight! First the Magic, the the rowers & now the Chiefs!! I bet there'll be some sore heads in Hamilton in the morning.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,099 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Congratulations Cambridge

Congrts to the chiefs

5. Re: Congratulations Cambridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 00:15