We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue springs distance from Lesley Road

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue springs distance from Lesley Road

Hi all,

My partner and I are visiting the Waikato district in May this year. I'd like to take a walk to the Blue Spring on our first day while doing a little loop from Hamilton that includes Cambridge, Putaruru (and the Over The Moon dairy) and on the Matamata and Hobbiton.

But we don't have time for the full 90 minute walk from Whites Rd.

Online I can see reference to a stop further up Lesley Road where we can get a shorter walk to the spring, but I can't figure out how long that walk will be. Can anyone help with the distance from there to the spring or approximate slow walk time so we can plan our day?

Also any other tips for things to include on that day appreciated. We're keen on natural sites and short walks plus some gourmet and local food producers to stock up for a picnic.

Cheers

Rae

1. Re: Blue springs distance from Lesley Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2017, 09:18