We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Zealand Golf Tours

Toronto
Level Contributor
29 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
New Zealand Golf Tours

Can anyone give any feedback on NZ golf tours

taupo
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Zealand Golf Tours

I can recommend, Gofers Dream. www.gofersdream.co.nz

They are a husband & wife team who have a very good name.

You can do self drive tours, or guided tours. You can select the type of accommodation you would like from Luxury lodge or B&B to hotels in a price range to suit your budget.

Golfers Dream will also organise other activities on your behalf. You just tell them what you wish besides golf, and they sort the itinerary. and make all your reservations.

I have met many of their clients in Taupo. All have spoken highly of Golfers Dream.

I hope this information is helpful.

taupo
Level Contributor
720 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Zealand Golf Tours

Sorry, I see I missed the L in Golf. it is Golfers Dream

cheers, Gaye

Georgetown,Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Zealand Golf Tours

We used Golfer's Dream in Nov 2008. They are a first rate company...loved them!! You can email them at info@golfersdream.co.nz. The web address is www.golfersdream.co.nz

4. Re: New Zealand Golf Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Paihia