We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rotorua Activities

Sydney
9 posts
Save Topic
Rotorua Activities

Hi All,

i have 1 and half day for rotorua,, i am arriving at 1pm in rotorua and on 19 and taking my flight on 21st in the morning..

whichi attractions i can fit...

jet,wai o tapu, poly spa , gondala,,

is they any other thing i can fit in,,, like natural walks or kayaking,,

and whichi order i should do this thing.

is there any way,, i can combine all this activity...

dhavla,,,

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rotorua Activities

Have a look at www.rotorua.co.nz. Will you have your own transport?

If not take a look at www.grumpyslimo.co.nz

You could probably fit all the activities you list in but after looking at the Rotorua website, I am sure you will find other things you will want to do.

The Polynesian Spa is open until 11 p.m. so do that later in the evening.

Have fun and experience Rotorua

Rotorua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rotorua Activities

Thanks for referring to our website, Val. Appreciate your support for our local operators.

Kind regards

Kay Clarke

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rotorua Activities

Thank you Kay, I have been doing this for some time now. Many years in different roles within tourism, and in different places have given me the knowledge I am only too happy to share. T/A rules there must be no self promotion or soliciting. It is amazing how often people are unfair enough to break these rules.

4. Re: Rotorua Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2011, 07:21