We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
309 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

Hi,

I will be arriving Rotorua by car around 5pm, so would like to quickly check into the hotel (Holiday Inn) and buy tickets for Tamaki Village that evening. I assume they will pick us up from the hotel around 6pm.

Are there ticketing locations in town (nearby of Holiday Inn would be great)?

We do not want to pre-book them on the internet since there is a chance we will not arrive there in time.

Thanks!

1. Re: Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 16:05
Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
939 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

The Holiday Inn will organise it for you. Get ready for a great night!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

I just booked our tickets for it the other day. Beward though you might be tight for time if you don't get in until 5pm. We're getting picked up at the Carpi Court Motel between 1710-1720.

You also need to call to confirm your pick up - we have to do so before 3pm, so we will have to do that when we get into Rotorua possibly before we actually get to the accommodation.

Dead easy to book online and they don't charge your credit card until the actual day.

4. Re: Where do I buy tickets for Tamaki Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 04:18