We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamurana Lodge Opinions

Which Rotorua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hamurana Lodge Opinions

Hi everyone,

I'm all set to book this hotel for our 4 year anniversary. I've read pretty much every review of it on here and I'm convinced. As I'm always paranoid I'll find out afterwards an alternative better option I wanted to ask this forum. Am I missing anywhere.

We're travelling around the world and our budget is very tight. Therefore I want to make sure I'm making the right choice for these few nights 'off budget'.

I like hotels with luxury and atmosphere, nice warm lodge style where of a late evening we can sit in front of a fire with a nightcap. I guess I'm looking for the best we can get c$200 a night.

Any alternative suggestions in the next 24 hours would be appreciated. The trouble with this hotel as with them all, is I'm tempted by the 'better' rooms, the superiors and suites. This hotels' rooms look beautiful.

Thank you in advance

Charlie

Feilding, New...
Destination Expert
for Rotorua
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hamurana Lodge Opinions

From the reviews on T/A I believe you have made a good choice however three other lodges in the area are;

Treetops Lodge, Koura Lodge & Nicara Lodge. For comparison you could Google these alternatives.

Congratulations and best wishes for a very happy anniversary in Rotorua.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hamurana Lodge Opinions

Great, thanks. I'll look into those now before I do anything. Cheers!

3. Re: Hamurana Lodge Opinions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 05:18