We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White water rafting

Which Rotorua hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Launceston...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
White water rafting

I've noticed that there are quite a few white water rafting companies which do the same 7metre waterfall. Is there much difference in the tours? I see that riverrats are the higher rated on here but we have n entertainment book which covers wet n wild rafting and also kaitiaki so just wondered if its worth going with riverrats or stick with the discount vouchers we have? Has anyone done the sledging with kaitiaki? Thanks :)

Rotorua, New Zealand
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White water rafting

Hi there

I live in Rotorua and what I would say is, it doesn't really matter who you go with. All the people involved in the white water rafting community are passionate about what they do so either way you would have a great time. I was out myself with wet n wild quite a few years ago now and everyone on the raft absolutely loved it. Re the sledging, I haven't done that yet but can't wait to. It looks like so much fun doesn't it?

Have fun when you visit.

2. Re: White water rafting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 10:11
3. Re: White water rafting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 05:17