We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast

mid-wales
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
breakfast

A place in Wellington for a good breakfast that won,t cost a fortune we are there for 4 days when world cup is on please anyone

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
34,190 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast

Would help to know where you are staying as I wouldn't want to send you across town!

Edited: 06 September 2011, 18:34
mid-wales
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast

The Trinity hotel willis street thats as much as i know

Paraparaumu, New...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast

There are a number of places close by in Cuba Mall that have breakfast deals and will only take you 2-3 mins to walk there.

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
168 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast

Ernesto, corner Cuba Mall and Ghuznee St is excellent. It gets busy so best be there around 8.30 or 9.30.

Also Floriditas, cnr Cuba Street and Swan Lane.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
5,190 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast

Trinity Hotel has its own restaurant, although I haven't eaten there so I don't know what it is like. The places in Cuba Mall suggested above would be fine, however there are several places on Willis Street that would be closer and also good. I recommend Cafe Neo (near the Willis/Boulcott/Manners intersection), Little Peckish Cafe (in the Dukes Arcade, corner of Manners and Willis), or Ciocco Chocolate Cafe (other side of Willis Street, a little way down from the hotel).

Edited: 07 September 2011, 02:07
New Zealand
Level Contributor
5,190 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast

I've had another idea that would be nice - Karaka Cafe which is down on the waterfront. It's a few minutes walk away, but very pleasant on a fine day.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
4,801 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: breakfast

Hi,why not make your way to the youth hostel area -there are bound to be good cheap brekkie places in the vicinity for the backpackers.

It's a few years since I was last there but it should be easy to find.

8. Re: breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 18:16