We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sushi

Auckland Central...
2 posts
Save Topic
Sushi

Hi there I am a regular visitor to Wellington I recently discovered a amazing sushi bar in the bnz centre food court on Willis street do you have any review on it?

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,102 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sushi

There are many good sushi outlets in Wellington. St Pierres is probably the most common as it is part of a nationwide franchise. I particularly like their picked ginger and their teriaki chicken deluxe sushi

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
74 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sushi

there is a stunning one on Woodward St called Sushi Bi. Havent tasted Sushi anywhere like this before!

Nelson
Level Contributor
2 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sushi

The shop in Woodward street is fantastic. Was quite a wait to be served at lunch time though. Wish we had something like that in Nelson!

Edited: 28 January 2012, 10:30
Hamilton & Waikato...
Level Contributor
78 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sushi

I agree about Sushi Bi. I visit from Hamilton and my first stop is always this shop. They have just opened up another one in Willis St. I have not tried this as yet. They were closed by the time I got there. Definitely try Sushi Bi in Woodwar St.

Wellington, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sushi

Sushi Bi on Woodward Street is great. I also like the sushi train place on upper Cuba Street and the little shop called Blowfish on The Terrace are both good too.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
7,913 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sushi

One of the bleakest things you could ever imagine is Wellington without coffee and sushi!

I was having lunch in our Wellington Office and 2/2 were eating Sushi. (the cardboard cups of coffee were earlier at morning "tea".

Anyway a colleague remarked that when he was 10 a Japanese boy joined his class and was eating something strange at lunch time so he asked for a description. When he explained it was rice and raw fish wrapped in seaweed he said, "Ohh...that will never catch on in NZ."

Fortunes are made and lost by picking trends. Personally my favourite is in Willis Street, just near manners street where the price drops in the afternoon. Especially if dinner is going to be late :)

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
746 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sushi

I reckon you can't beat Yoshi in Featherston Street. Delicious sushi.

8. Re: Sushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2013, 10:27