We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

Which Wellington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

Hi

I would like ot get my hair done sunday morning 1st June early...just need it put upstyle...can anyone help me with a place that wpould be open around 8 - 9am?

Also, is there somewhere nearby I can get my photos copies and printed? I would like to make a copy beofre getting them signed :)

Thank you

New Zealand
Level Contributor
4,749 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

Just checking, do you want somewhere close to your hotel, the Leisure Inn? If so, I think your best bet is Rodney Wayne on Cuba St, which won't be open at 8am, but I think it could be open at 9am.

For photo printing, Warehouse Stationery on Victoria St near the corner of Ghuznee St would be an option. Further down Willis St, near the corner of Manners St, there is a photo printing place too. I can't remember what it's called.

The end of town around Westpac Stadium is pretty dead on a Sunday morning, and I doubt that you will find anything there.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
746 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

If you Google' Hairdressers Wellington Open Sunday' there is a small list available in the CBD. Like Selsy, I don't know of anywhere by the Stadium that would print photos - Photo Warehouse in Victoria Street would be able to help though.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

Thank you, tge one near my hotel will be fine... then I can bus it direct to the station :)

4. Re: Hair dresser and place to print photos near westpac stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 05:16