We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

D1 to D4 tour report

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Topic
D1 to D4 tour report

Hi all,

Just a short report for my days in South Island. The weather here changed easily.

D1 - arrive at CHC, visited the earthquake site. Certain road is closed. The weather is sunny.

D2 - Cloudy n windy day, drive to Lake Tekapo n visit the church n tekapo spring. I loved this place. At nite the sky is too cloudy and didn't get to see stargazing.

D3 - it was a big surprised! Snowing heavily in the morning.... Getting panick as i have to drive up to Mt Cook. Make a slow way up and manage to reach safely. Join the glacier tour, it was so cold n freezing, didn't see much.

D4 - Back to a sunny day. Drive to Queenstown, walk around and do nothing.

D5 - took a coach to Milford Sound. It was a cloudy n windy day.

D6 - which is tomorrow. Gonna do a skydive, hope the weather will be good for me.

To be continue.....

Bubbly Grape Wine Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Milford Sound BBQ Bus
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Hop n Grape Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours
Fox Glacier Guiding
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Helicopter Tours
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: D1 to D4 tour report

Thanks for the report, Rulbzhu! Have a safe skydive tomorrow and do update your tour report!

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
7,769 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: D1 to D4 tour report

Well ypu are having interesting weather! This time of year you can get all 4 seaso.s a day!

3. Re: D1 to D4 tour report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 10:19