We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

Hey guys ... I will be in Christchurch on 25th December night from where I shall be starting my South Island journey . I will be coming back on 31st eve to leave back home on 1st day on new year.

Ps suggest a nice hotel stay for 25th and 31st keeping in mind that 25th is just for a night stay and starting early in morning . And 31st should be in centre of town where I can have good eve and a good kiwi morning to see .

Also pls suggest places to go on New Years night ..

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

If you are arriving late on the 25th and taking off first thing in the morning I would suggest staying at an airport motel. eg http://www.airportchristchurch.co.nz/ You can get a room service breakfast at many of these places but we usually prefer to hit the road straight away and stop after half an hour to an hour for a big breakfast at a cafe, when we're starting to feel hungry.

Sorry I don't know about NY in Christchurch.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

thanks Jean.. looking fwd for some suggestions from others

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

Hi Guys looking for an update ... Which is the best place to stay on new years eve... I am there on for a day only.. Arriving 31st eve and leaving 1st afternoon... May not have a car ...so was preferring a place which is lively and walkable...

Also can we get Bikes in Chc???

4. Re: New Years in Christchurch party place and accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 05:17