We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

I plan to sleep at DOC standard campsite every nights. Now, I bought a car charger and three of 8,000 mAh power banks. Is it enough for my two cameras and one samsung s3 phone for whole 14 days? What should i bring more? Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Fiordland National Park, Milford...
350 Reviews
from US$161.40*
Te Anau Glow Worm Caves Tour
245 Reviews
from US$68.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Franz Josef Helicopter Flight and...
253 Reviews
from US$336.80*
5-Day South Island Tour from...
51 Reviews
from US$1,243.90*
1. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 16:05
Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

If you have already bought the charging systems to suit your equipment, then use it at home as much a you can using your new charging system. it may be a hassle, but that should them confirm its suitability

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,774 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

I understand the purpose of the Powerbanks but what is the purpose of the car charger? Are you going to have a car to plug the chargers into?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

I try to use my USB car charger with my samsung galaxy camera and S3 for charging. I have no idea about technical details. someone just suggest me that i also should have three power banks besides usb car charger. I plan to drive 2-3 hours a day.

Oz
Level Contributor
14,135 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

Hi,

>>I have no idea about technical details.<<

Obviously! The faster you pedal the quicker your devices will charge! :-)

Cheers,

6. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 03:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
607 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

My experiance with using a car charger is that it can take a few hours to charge your phone.

8. Re: Problem with battery charger...14 days without powered site?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16