Need some advise on my itinerary for my honeymoon in sept.
We have 9D8N, arriving and departing in Christchurch.
We hope to visit these places and try these activities.
- Te Anua
- Franz Josef
- Milford sound
- Kaikoura (to visit the maori culture. heard that this is the best place.)
- Sky diving in wanaka or Te anua
- Horse riding (visit Lord of the Rings)
- Farm stay
Some considerations that we have:
- driving long/dangerous routes
- not too tiring (cos we are on our honeymoon)
- nice and scenic driving
We are quite lost in our planning.... Thus would need advise.... any recommended route/ itinerary (places that we can 'miss out')?