We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philippines to New Zealand?

USA
Level Contributor
877 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Philippines to New Zealand?

We will be in the Philippines (Manila) for work, and would love to travel to New Zealand after. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to good budget airlines? The airlines I've looked have us flying through Australia, and then fly into New Zealand. Maybe that's the only way? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Edited: 02 September 2012, 21:48
Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,080 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Philippines to New Zealand?

Check your travel agent or try googling Phillines to NZ direct flights and see what pops up.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,473 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Philippines to New Zealand?

Budget airline such as Air Asia to Singapore & then direct flight to AKL or CHC might also work.

Can I also suggest you put all your questions in one post so we get a clearer picture of your plans.

3. Re: Philippines to New Zealand?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 10:17