We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when to book a rental car

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,558 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
when to book a rental car

How far in advance would you advise we book a rental car? We will be arriving in Christchurch in late August and will probable hire from Apex.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,369 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when to book a rental car

Hi Maryann :)

I have no idea - but winter is a busy season with all the skiers flying into Chch and driving off, so best not delay too long.

Best of luck :)

Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
156 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when to book a rental car

I recommend you book with Apex a.s.a.p as they book out in winter fairly quickly, most cars and 4wds will already be booking up as I post this.

Apex is very popular and I suggest you either email them soon or just go onto their website and check out availability for your dates and book as soon as you can to avoid missing out on your choice.

cheers :)

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
11,558 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when to book a rental car

Thank you very much. I'll get right on it.

4. Re: when to book a rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Christchurch