We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christchurch - where should I drive?

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
109 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Christchurch - where should I drive?

I'll be in CC for 4 days. I plan to see the sights of the city for 1 of those days, then rent a car and take day trips to see the countryside. Does anyone know some good routes to take? I prefer to stay in CC taking day trips since it would be easier to just stay in 1 hotel, but is there anything really worthwhile where I should overnight in another place?

Christchurch
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Christchurch - where should I drive?

Yes it is definitely legit, I have purchased from Grab One many times with no problems. Would suggest that you have a printout of your voucher to give to the tour company as I am not sure they accept vouchers on smart phones etc. Also remember that you need to book your tour - I see that the conditions state "GrabOne vouchers will be limited to 10 seats per departure - 8 departure options per day" which does give you a fair bit of choice.

Have a good trip!

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
34,766 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Christchurch - where should I drive?

Just reinforcing the comments above that Milford Sound is waaaaaay too far to consider driving in 3 days - it would take you a full day just to get to Queenstown; another full day to do the coach tour to MS and another FULL day to return to Chch. If you can afford to fly to ZQN and back, then consider it.

13. Re: Christchurch - where should I drive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 06:18