We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Shop in Christchurch

Marlow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Baby Shop in Christchurch

I am in the UK and would like to purchase a gift card online from a good baby shop in Christchurch and have it sent to my sister who lives there. Can anyone recommend a baby shop in Christchurch where I might be able to do this? Many thanks for any advice

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

Amazon US now deliver items (shipped and sold by amazon and eligible for global shipping) for free to NZ if the amount is above US$125. Amazon gift card might be easier than local gift card for your payment etc? I've seen a really cute baby shop in Riccarton but I really can't remember the name.

Marlow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

Unfortunately Amazon UK does not offer free shipping to New Zealand. Such a pity.

Wellington, NZ
Destination Expert
for Wellington
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

I like Pumpkin Patch. Www.pumpkinpatch.co.nz. They have stores all over NZ and have a pretty decent online presence.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
802 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

Hi Theadora,

The following Christchurch shop stocks the best baby brands and ones which I purchase for gifts to take when I visit friends in the UK. They are not cheap but are excellent quality.

http://www.milkstore.co.nz/14.html

Perhaps email or skype them to see if they post out giftcards.

Good luck

Christchurch
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

Baby City, Pumpkin Patch and T&T are the three that I know of. Ballantynes also have a baby department that sell nice things.

Rangiora, New...
Level Contributor
268 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

Hi Being a Granddad not really into baby shops. We have a new born Grand daughter wife took me to a few baby shops in Westfield Mall and made our purchase at the Farmers. I suggest you look at their website www.farmers.co.nz. They have gift cards available for purchase on line They are the largest Department Store chain in NZ.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
34,860 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

I have recently bought some lovely merino wool clothing for my grand-daughter from Farmers, but I think for a "baby-specific" gift Pumpkin Patch would be my choice too. Much cheaper than Milk or Ballantynes so the recipient would get more for your money.

Wellington, NZ
Level Contributor
343 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

The Baby Factory is another popular one.

9. Re: Baby Shop in Christchurch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:15