We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restart mall

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
159 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
Restart mall

Hi all

I note from the restart mall's website that they close at 5pm on Sundays (the website said minimum operating hours). Can I understand what time will the shops usually close on a Sunday?

Will like to drop by for an early dinner and walk around, vice versa.

TIA.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restart mall

If the website says they close at 5pm then that will be the time they close. Only one or two shops may close a little later. As far as I know you will not be able to have dinner in the mall but there are restaurants not far away.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
159 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restart mall

Hi Foxy

The website mentioned 5pm as the minimum closing operating hours, so I was thinking if most will close at the minimum operating hours of 5pm or most will stay open till a later time?

TIA.

Edited: 12 April 2014, 09:47
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,913 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restart mall

Most will close at 5 pm esp now as it is getting to winter and there are fewer tourists around. Half the mall is closing very soon and relocating to an adjacent site to allow rebuilding to begin on the old site.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restart mall

The shops close at 5pm during the weekend and 5:30pm during the week. Some shops may possibly close at 5pm during the week but the bigger ones would be open until 5:30pm. They are all closed by 5pm on weekends.

Edited: 12 April 2014, 22:24
5. Re: Restart mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:15