We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Catlins - itinerary help please

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
The Catlins - itinerary help please

My husband and I have several days in Queenstown after we complete a tour this February. Is renting a car and driving down to the Catlins area worth the trip (and time away from Queenstown)? How long should we stay - we have a three night maximum. Any suggestions for places to stay? Anything short of really expensive is fine. MANY thanks!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,476 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Catlins - itinerary help please

I just responded to your other post but failed to mention that if you only have three days TOTAL, I'd suggest you just stay in QT - plenty to do there.

2. Re: The Catlins - itinerary help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 05:17