We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nz superpass

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
brisbane
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
nz superpass

hi i am looking to purchase a nz superpass for my ski trip to queenstown for approx five days. can anyone offer any advice or information on this, i am trying to establish the price but can seemt o get a definative answer from any of the websites. also if anyone knbows of a better alternative liftpass/equipment etc package any suggestions would be great. thanks!

Wanaka, New Zealand
Level Contributor
793 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nz superpass

Hi there,

The prices for the 2010 ski season has not yet been published, but I do believe that NZSki who operate The Remarkables and Coronet Peak in Queenstown are going to release their prices tomorrow (Fri 12th).

Some hire car companies offer free ski passes when you hire their cars, so check out their deals too.

The ski fields do lift/rental/lesson passes, so depending on your standard, these may offer a better alternative - again, the prices for these wont be published until later on in the year.

Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nz superpass

Prices released today. If only visiting Qtn you won't need expense of 'Superpass' which allows you to ski Mt Hutt also. To see all pass options see this page at nzski.com:

bookings.bookitsecure.com/pub/HP.aspx…

3. Re: nz superpass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2010, 07:17