We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation

Can't decide whether it's worth getting a really basic hotel in town within walking distance or a nice BB that we'll have to drive into town. We'll have only 1 full day to enjoy the town.

Seems we'll have to spend at least $200/night for something decent in town.

Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation

Pick something you like. If I had only one day for Queenstown I would not be spending it in the town anyway, as the only 'attraction' downtown is shopping & I'd suggest there are better ways to experience Queenstown.

Queenstowns most popular attractions are on the edge of the town or in the surrounding countryside. They are easily accessible with your own car

2. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2011, 05:17