We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budgit hotels

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bundaberg
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
budgit hotels

My family and i are going to nz queenstown in september. We were looking for a cheap hotel room with a queen bed and a single bed. Maybe a spa would be good to but thats not a big deal if there isnt one though. Needs to be cheap though. Thanks billie

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,320 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budgit hotels

Budget & spa don't usually go together!! Would you consider a motel or a backpackers?

Bundaberg
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: budgit hotels

I know they dont but any good hotels that arnt 500 dollars a night if u know what i mean but just motel

Edited: 24 March 2013, 10:41
New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budgit hotels

Take a look at www.wotif.com you have dozens of options :)

Edited: 24 March 2013, 10:49
Bundaberg
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: budgit hotels

Thank you that looks good

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,320 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: budgit hotels

Now I'm really confused - $500 or cheap? What does "just motel" mean?

Remember it is the ski season so bookings will be tight.

Edited: 24 March 2013, 10:58
Bundaberg
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: budgit hotels

Well what i was trying to explain was that ut didnt have to be really cheap but we my family arnt millionaires so it cant be really really expensive. Hopefully that makes sence if not just go with the origanal message i wrote. Really just any accomadation is what i was trying to get at with the just motel thing and that we are not back pakers. Hopefully i havnt confused you this time. Sorry.

7. Re: budgit hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 16:05
Bundaberg
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: budgit hotels

Thats alright thank you

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: budgit hotels

We recently stayed in the Heartlands hotel for $119 per night, although just the two of us the room had a double & single bed. No Spa but lovely free organic NZ made toiletries (they even give you a bag to take them home in).

Oz
Level Contributor
11,706 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: budgit hotels

Hi Billie H,

Aren't "BUDGIT HOTELS" places where "gits" stay?

wotif.com/hotels/new-zealand-south-island-qu…

You may find something through this site that will suit. Once you have narrowed down your selection approach the accommodation provider direct for the "best" price.

Cheers,