We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation

Hi

I am thinking of the Oaks Shores on the lake but may not have a car for the whole stay. I read that there is local transport. How far from central Queenstown is this hotel by car and walking?

Does anyone have any recommendations for central Queenstown hotels? What hotels if any are close to town and the lake?

Thanks.

Ausy1

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation

Hi :)

if you take a look at the Oaks Shores website it shows a map which clearly shows location - plus it lists how long to drive or walk to places.

Queenstown has a good number of central accommodation options. if you Google queenstown accommodation you get a map with little arrows all over - showing the location of some of the many options. click on each arrow for name and details.

Happy planning :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation

Thanks. I will check out the web site and those of other hotel options.

Ausy1.

3. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:18