We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

Which Queenstown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ocala, Florida
8 posts
Save Topic
thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are planning on going to OZ & New Zealand for 3 week in May. I continue to hear all the crazy adrenaline tours you can do in NZ (Bungee, luging parasailing etc.) Has anyone had any really good experiences? Anything we cant miss ?

Nelson-Tasman...
Level Contributor
7,212 posts
424 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

I suggest you look at the activities and things to do on TA reviews for QUeenstown, or each place you are visiting. It oovers many many things. Are you only looking at activities in Queenstown? where else are you visiting?

Oz
Level Contributor
12,136 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

Hi,

You'll hear this a lot but with only three weeks IMHO you are best to stick to only one country to sample a few of the sites and activities that are of interest.

What would you say to someone who said that they would like to visit the continental USA with only three weeks and would also like to take in the iconic sights and adventure activities of Mexico?

Cheers,

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

Black water rafting, abseiling, skiing, driving out Skippers Canyon, jetboat, kayaking, canyon swing, mountain biking, hiking, scuba diving, zorbing, visiting a marae, helping out in Christchurch...

4. Re: thrill seekers venturing to New Zealand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 05:20