We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Looking for 2 nights accommodation in Queenstown around 22nd May.

There are so many on Trip Advisor it has become confusing.

Looking for a hotel/motel in a Central area where we can walk to restaurants or points of interest.

Up to $200 per night. Friendly and clean.

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Hi Julie,

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Heritage in Queenstown. It had great facilities and friendly staff.

The only down side is that it is about a 10 minute walk to the town centre. However, we found that it was so hard to find a free park in town that you normally have to walk that far anyway.

A little hint for you, we booked through Wotif and got this through a mystery deal. We paid $108 a night and got free wifi, parking and a late midday check out. I just checked for your dates and they are still doing the mystery deal for then. Look for the mystery deal that is 4 star, $108/night, that says it's located 8mins away from Queenstown.

Any more questions let me know :)

Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Info you require is all here tripadvisor.co.nz/Hotels-g255122-Queenstown_…

You really should be able to make a decision by filtering [locations all on map] - Alternatively 50 of us can give you 50 recommendations. Can't see how that is more helpful to anyone

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Great info, thanks heaps

sunshine coast qld
Level Contributor
76 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Hi There,

Novotel Gardens in my opinion probably the best hotel, location wise in Queenstown. Within your price range, less than two minutes FLAT walk to the centre of town, and close by to just about everything. I have stayed there lots of times and have always loved it for its convenience and a great standard hotel.

Have fun in Queenstown you will love it :-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

Thanks so much for the feedback, I will have a look :)

6. Re: Accomodation in Queenstown for 2 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 05:15