We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

Hi :)

My husband and I are staying just outside Batemans Bay for four nights in a few weeks, and just looking for advice regarding the best beaches to visit that are sandy and quiet.

Many thanks x

Jamaica
Level Contributor
891 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

To the south of the Bay Rosedale has a very nice and quiet beach, so to is Barlings beach at Tomakin, South Broulee although crowded in the northern corner has many kilomeres of uncrowded white sand beach and is one of the nicest on the coast in my opiniom. To the south of the Bay South Durras and North Durras are very nice and generally quiet beaches.

Canberra
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

This is to a degree duplicating advice that I have posted to another thread today but Murramarang National Park (South Durras) has quite a few secluded beaches including to some extent, Myrtle Beach which although not Official has been openly used for many years as a Free Beach (sorry if this is of no interest to you and even more so it it offends). The South Coast is full of secluded beaches. I am convinced that the NSW South Coast stacks up well against anywhere in the world. It sure has a lot on the beach in Nice, that's for certain, those rocks were uncomfortable but the Crepes and coffee were fine. Murramarang is not very far north of Bateman's Bay. Maybe 10 minutes drive north, then turn right and drive another 10 minutes to Murramarang. Chain Bay whiich is on Bateman's Bay just north of Maloney's is quite a nice spot but maybe it is not sufficiently secluded for you. My wife and I found the northern end of it to be the most suitable on the one and only day we went there. There are so many choices on the beautiful South Coast.

13. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2015, 08:35
Edited: 20 October 2015, 08:35
Geelong...
Destination Expert
for Geelong, Great Ocean Road
Level Contributor
6,413 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

Mate: this thread is well over three years old with the OP long gone and your links are suggestive of self promotion which is against TA rules with the result you can expect it to disappear.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,526 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

Yeah, and the OP never mentioned getting her gear off either!

16. Re: Best secluded beaches Batemans Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2017, 07:17