We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mon repos

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Mon repos

Hi all

We are training it up from Brisbane to stay in Bundaberg...hopefully Inglebrae B & B once we get our itinerary sorted...only staying a night or two. Got most sights covered and I see that the B & B is not far from town, has public transport to it (down the street) and we can get a bus at the Private Hospital all the way to Bargara...have Duffy's timetable also.

Question: As there is no public transport to this site, is it better for us to pay the $30 each way taxi ride ($15 each) out to the site, pay our concessional $5.40 to enter and get the taxi back. I read that we may be there until midnight waiting to sight the turtles with the Footprints Tour. Not sure if I want to rely on waiting for a taxi at that hour out there.

Can't seem to find anything about Picky's or a review...is this just a local bus or another tour. Any info or experience with the two Footprints Adventure (cost $52 each) and Picky's would be appreciated.

Raglan, New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mon repos

We want to stay close to, or on the beach at Mon Repos or Bagara in July. 2012. Could you tell us what is available, and the various costs, Thanks, Susan.

Queensland
Level Contributor
662 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mon repos

Hi niec, why not stay at the Bargara Beach Caravan Park, they have cabins and it's a short walk to see the turtles, saves all the hastle of transport. Ella

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mon repos

Thanks Ella.

Long time back in Oct 11 I put this question up and now it is on hold as I have other ideas overseas, but I will really consider this as my friend and I will still go there sometime for our girly get away. Sounds like a good idea. Will check out the website once we decide to go.

Raglan, New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mon repos

Please let us know cost and facilities of bagara beach Caravan Park. Thanks. Susan.

Raglan, New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mon repos

Please give info on Bagara Caravan Park Cabins. Thanks, Susan.

Queensland
Level Contributor
662 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mon repos

Hi Susan, just google Bargara Beach Caravan Park, (your spelling is incorrect) all the info is on their website, Ella

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mon repos

you can get a limo :) its not really a huge limo just a sedan you can book them or just call when your ready to be picked up, its lots lots cheaper.

http://www.bundaberglimousines.com.au/

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mon repos

Ella; mon repo is not really very close to bargara?

9. Re: Mon repos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2014, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Bundaberg