We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

My destination is Annerley of Brisbane, I take a cheap flight from Hong Kong transient to Gold Coast. Please advise me if bus/train is available from Gold Coast to the Cultural Centre of Brisbane where I can take up a bus to Annerly. As I will depart for Brisbane on the coming Monday, your early reply is appreciated. Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

Think twice when engaging airport transfer to/from hotel. I booked a transfer with Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle, but it failed to show up to pick guest up to airport after booking, payment and confirmation call to hotline. That really made me anxious, panic and very disappointed. Their staff called up hotel to inform me to take a cab to airport. Then the cab fare would be reimbursed. However when I reached the arport, the staff asked to email them about the reimbursement instead. Off course they never replied the email and there was no reimbursement. Really Unreliable and unprofessional. Be careful.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

Yes catch a bus to Varsity lakes railway station then a train to south Brisbane railway station, the bus station is nearby which will take you to annerley

goldcoastairport.com.au/wp-content/themes/gc…

Here is the link to plan your trip with your arrival time.

www.translink.com.au

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

Thanks mate

4. Re: From Coolangatta Airport to Cultural Centre of Brisbane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 06:15