We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Had a great trip to Gold Coast

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
790 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Had a great trip to Gold Coast

Hi there

Just want to let everyone knows that my friend and I just returned from a great trip to Gold Coast. I want to thank everyone here for all the advice and information which helped to make my trip a great one.

We were in GC for 3 days and were lucky to have bright and sunny days throughout our stay. We were lucky to escape Cyclone Hamish - it rained on the day of our departure ;).

Went to Movie World and spent the whole day there. Also managed to do some shopping at Harbour Town. We also took a leisurely drive all the way from Surfer to Tweed Head and did a detour to Danger Point in Coolangatta. All in, it was really a good, enjoyable and relaxing trip.

Loved all the discount vouchers we got from our car hire, the free map as well as from the shopping malls.

We stayed in The Shore. Apartment is a bit old but well maintained and clean. Apartment is very close to the beach and we could see the beach from our apartment. Security is good and we even have a secure car park in the basement for our hired car.

Once again thank you all for all the advice and help.

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Had a great trip to Gold Coast

Thanks for your feedback lwk-my! It's always appreciated to know how it all went.

Lucky you missed the rain, it's been quite wet the last couple of days.

Hope you come back sometime.

:)

2. Re: Had a great trip to Gold Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 12:24