We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather now in gold coast

singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
weather now in gold coast

Hi how is the weather now in gold coast.Sunny and humid? i thought of wearing sleeveless top and pair of shorts when I'm there next week.Thank you

Oz
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather now in gold coast

www.bom.gov.au/qld/forecasts/secoast.shtml

This may help :-)

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather now in gold coast

I think you'll find it a bit cooler than Singapore. Rain showers are predicted for next week.

I'm in Brisbane not far from the Gold Coast and the weather has been cool for this time of the year with lots of rain.

have a wonderful holiday

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,133 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather now in gold coast

I'd pack a zip up jacket/jumper - the nights can still be pretty cool. We have had an enormous amount of rain and more its prediected to continue so be prepared - you may need some wet weather gear, although there is plenty for sale everywhere.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather now in gold coast

I think you'll need more than sleeveless tops and shorts. We are still having cool mornings and plenty of showers/rain as the others have said - we are having some odd weather this year! Temperatures have been low to mid 20s for the past two weeks and looks set to continue that way.

Definitely pack some jeans as well.

5. Re: weather now in gold coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 06:17