We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good apartment in gold coast

Which Gold Coast hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
good apartment in gold coast

Hi everyone. .need some help here.

We went to gold coast a few years ago and was

Staying in marriott courtyard. We had a wonderful time as the location was super convenient. May I ask, are there any good apartment somewhere near the courtyard? Our budget is around aud150 per night. Appreciate your advice, thanks

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: good apartment in gold coast

When will you be on the GC? Also, how many people are going to be staying in the apartment?

Take a look at the apartments on offer at www.wotif.com/ There are many apartments, but, depending on when your trip is and how many bedrooms you require, your budget may limit which apartments you could consider.

- Mantra Circle on Cavill

- Q1 Resort

- Trilogy

- Wyndham

- Chevron Renaissance

Make sure to read reviews so that you can choose the best for you.

Rental agencies like www.gchr.com.au also have 2 bedroom apartments for reasonable prices, depending on when your stay is. Remember to read terms and conditions carefully, if you plan to go through a rental agency.

singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: good apartment in gold coast

Hi, we have 2 adults and 2 children, age 13 & 12. Think we need 2 bedrooms apartment

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good apartment in gold coast

You haven't advised when you're coming, which might make a big difference in terms of apartments and prices. Still, have a look at www.wotif.com/ and select '2 bedroom' under 'room type' in the search function, after the results for the Gold Coast come up. That way, you can see what's available and for what price, before you go and read reviews. Similarly, take a look at GCHR or other rental agencies, particularly if your stay is during our Winter, as a lot of apartments get discounted because it is non-peak season.

singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: good apartment in gold coast

Hi..we planning to go either oct or mid nov

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
431 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: good apartment in gold coast

Hi there,

Just keep in mind that if you are planning on travelling around those times that Qld Schoolies week starts around the 16th November. I would avoid Surfers Paradise at this time. I think it would be better to travel in October given the choice.

Regards,

Karen

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: good apartment in gold coast

Agree with Karen T, try and avoid Schoolies week, if possible, hence, October is the better option, if you haven't already made up your mind on when to come. Schoolies (celebrations for those who are graduating from Year 12) will see lots of teenagers out in Surfers Paradise. I personally wouldn't want to come then, or if you did, Surfers Paradise would not be the best place to stay.

- Moorings on Cavill gets really good reviews here, and I think they should be under your budget range.

In addition to some listed above, some apartments that may be within your budget range:

- Surfers Century

- Surfers Mayfair

Capricorn One and Narrowneck Court Apartments both get good reviews, but they are "further out" (still in Surfers Paradise though), so, it means you need to walk into the centre of Surfers Paradise (maybe around 20 minutes walk) - May be an issue for some, but not for others.

Be aware that some of the apartments that offer extremely good rates may actually be located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach or between Surfers Paradise and Main Beach. These will mean you are actually are quite a bit of a distance away, if you were relying on walking.

Edited: 12 May 2013, 12:36
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: good apartment in gold coast

I noticed Chevron Renaissance has special offer on their official website $135/ night for 2 Bed room apartment which I think is very good for a 4 star apartment very centrally located in Surfers Paradise. We have stayed in Mantra Circle on Cavill (right next to Chevron) and Wyndham Surfers Paradise and they both are very food properties but they are probably $200+ per night.

8. Re: good apartment in gold coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 07:19