We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murrays Christmas Lights Tour (6 - 24 December)

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Topic
Murrays Christmas Lights Tour (6 - 24 December)

Just a heads up that information and bookings for Murrays' Christmas Lights Tour is now up on their site. If you want to see the Christmas lights displays, but don't have your own car, then, this might be a good option: murrays.com.au/goldcoastchristmaslightstour.…

I haven't experienced this tour myself, so, I don't know what it's actually like, unfortunately. If anyone took the tour last year, I would be interested in hearing your thoughts!

If you're interested (bookings are essential), I'd recommend to book online instead of over the phone, as you save a few dollars by doing so. Also, take note of the terms and conditions listed.

Edited: 13 November 2013, 05:45
Ambience on Tour
Distillery Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Sailing In Paradise
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Boat Hire, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
1. Re: Murrays Christmas Lights Tour (6 - 24 December)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 05:18