We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

hongKong
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

pls recommend a car company, as we would like to hire a car at brisbane airport

Looking for a reasonnable company who is reliable..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,477 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

Check www.drivenow.com.au www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,994 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

Stick with the major companies, book it online direct so you can read all the T&C and insurance matters at leisure - not when you've stepped off a plane.

hongKong
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

Thank you for the revert , I notice there is an extra charge of 60 aud as I pick up at Brisbane and drop off at Gold Coast , is that normal practice?

Thanks

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,594 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

You will always have to pay a fee for a one-way rental ... how are you getting to Sydney from the Gold Coast? Are you not returning to Brisbane airport?

hongKong
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

Hi we land in Brisbane at 6 am and then head to Gold Coast right away, so was wondering if it makes sense to hire a car as they charge you for a different location drop off. Will be flying out iof GC to Sydney .

I plan to Drive to hinterlands from GC, is it a place we can figure out our selves or a tour is better?

And Ofcourse confused between Byron bay and hinterland

Any advice is welcome

Thank you

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,594 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

I a not 100% sure but I believe the train from the airport to the coast is $32 each adult and $8 for a child, that's $72 in fares ... then at the coast you will need a bus or taxi to your accommodation. You can get a shuttle for around $45 PP ... there is no bargain way to get there.

http://www.airtrain.com.au

7. Re: A Reliable car hire company at brisbane airport..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2014, 06:20